Search This Blog

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Concentrate Sleeping Pack





Contents: 50g
Price: HK$149.90
Local of Purchase: Watsons

According to the package:

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Concentrate Sleeping Pack is formulated with "Progressive Release System' to continuously release intensive moisture throughout the night. Contains Hyaluronic Acid, Olive Extract and Ionic Mineral Complex that helps enhance skin translucency, firms up skin and reduces fine lines, so you wake up to amazingly hydrated, soft and supple skin in the morning.
Ingredients: Water, glycerin, dimethicone, cetearyl olivate, polyacrylamide, sorbitan olivate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethiconol, ethylhexylglycerin, synthetic beeswax, c13-14 isoparaffin, benzyl alcohol, butylene glycol, chlorphenesin, trehalose, dimethicone crosspolymer, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, laureth-7, mannitol, carbomer, sodium hyaluronate, microcrystalline cellulose, c12-14 pareth-12, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, Cl77289, portulaca oleracea extract, tocopheryl acetate, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, copper gluconate, Cl 42090

My Opinion:
I think I have mentioned in my last week posts that my skin was dry and freaking out. Since I had a really busy week I didn't had time for masks, that's why I always have several sleeping masks at home, hoping that I could hydrate my skin while sleeping, unfortunately this product didn't help.

I've used this for 3 consecutive nights and my skin was still dry, I might try this again later when my skin is back to normal, but if is an emergency situation where you need a instant boost of hydration, I wouldn't rely on this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment