Search This Blog

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Giovanni 2chic Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil Ultra Sleek Conditioner



Contents: 8.5 fl oz / 250ml
Price: HK$89.00
Local of Purchase: Sasa

According to Giovanni's webpage:

  • Our intensely moisturizing, detangling formula delivers high-gloss shine and manageability
  • With Brazilian Phyto-Keratin and Moroccan Argan Oil
  • Smooth every strand
  • Seduce with shine
  • Banish frizz
  • Discover ultra-sleek vibrancy
  • Safe for color treated hair

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Beta Carotene, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil (organic), hydrolyzed Paullinia Cupana (Brazilian Cocoa) Keratin Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice (organic), Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract (organic), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (organic), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract (organic), Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Natural Fragrance

My Opinion:

Since I had my first Brazilian Blowout about a year ago, I've changed most of my hair care products, and this was one of the new items that I've introduced to my hair regime.

I wouldn't call this a conditioner, I would consider this more of a hair treatment, because it's really rich and it leaves my hair super smooth and sleek.

I only use this once every 3 days and this tube has lasted me nearly 7 months, I've recently finish my tube but I don't think I'll be repurchasing mainly because of the scent, it smells exactly like coconut (a scent that I do not like), and the scent lingers for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment