Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Alterna Bamboo Style Cleanse Extend Translucent Dry Shampoo

Contents: 5.0 oz / 135g
Price: HK$290.00
Local of Purchase: Sam's hair supply

According to Ulta's webpage:

Bamboo Style Cleanse Extend Translucent Dry Shampoo by Alterna is a virtually translucent dry shampoo spray that absorbs oil, product build-up and impurities to extend the life of your blowout without leaving a powdery residue. Hair is left feeling clean & full of body with an amazing smell. Also great for achieving volume on freshly washed hair.
 
Directions
Shake well before using. Hold can 6-8" away from head & spray throughout hair focusing on roots
 
Ingredients: Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Alcohol Denat., Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Melanin Silanetriol, Polyquaternium-10, Wasabia Japonica (Wasabi) Extract, Superoxide Dismutase, Bromelain, Papain, Glycerin, Beet Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Polysaccharides, Retinol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Pantothenic Acid, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Calcium Ferment, Ubiquinone, Azurite, Polysilicone-15, Quaternium-95, Propanediol, Phospholipids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Extract, Bambussa Vulgaris Water, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Water/Aqua/Eau, Yucca Schidigera Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral.
 
My Opinion:
 
Although I do wash my hair everyday, my roots gets really flat by midday, especially during the summer, and since I've discovered my first dry shampoo, I've been branching out.
 
I've really liked the Alterna dry shampoo, it smells really green and it doesn't leaves any white powder behind. Unlike Batiste which always left my hair gray, and since I've dyed my hair black, the normal white powder dry shampoo looks really weird on me.
 
This product was really expensive in comparison with Batiste which was only HK$50.00, but I was willing to overlook the price, because I've really liked the product, but my bottle stopped working after 5 applications, I've tried rinsing the nozzle with hot water but still no product would come out, the bottle was still full!!!!! I'm so frustrated and I'm not sure if I want to try this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment