Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Bath and Body Works Wallflowers Fragrance Bulb


Scent: Bahama Fizz
Contents: 0.8 fl oz / 24ml
Price: US$6.5 (you can always get 6 for $24 at B&B's webpage)

According to Bath and Body Work's webpage:

A refreshing concotion of island pineapple, banana and fresh kiwi, infused with spiced rum and coconut.
 
My Opinion:
 
This wallflower is no longer available at the bath and body work's webpage, and after some googling found that it was a limited edition.
 
For the first day, I've plugged this in the bathroom on my bedroom and the scent was so strong that I was unable to sleep and had to take it off. The next day I've plugged it into the living room bathroom and the scent was still very strong and I could actually smell it everywhere in the house.
 
I had this for a little over a week and the scent is finally weakening, so if you like something really sweet and strong you are definetly going to like this, but I found this overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment