Search This Blog

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Betty Crocker Peach Cobbler



Contents: 3oz / 85g
Local of Purchase: US Mart

According to the package:

Betty Crocker Peach Cobbler scented candle will leave a long-lasting sweet peachy aroma in any room. This orange candle in a clear embossed glass will also aid in the removal of unwanted odors and will quickly fill the air with its fresh-flavored fruit. Its relaxing and durable scent is reminiscent of that baked cobbler goodness enjoyed by so many. Lead-free wick.

My Opinion:
I used to be a huge fan of wicked scented candles, but since I've started with wax tarts I've been ignoring them....
 
It's about time to start burning them again, and for today I've picked a candle from Betty Crocker that I've gotten from a local supermarket. Betty Crocker's candle was actually my first scented candle, and this particular scent smells exactly like something that you are baking.
 
These candles are not very strongly scented and after you put it off, the scent doesn't lingers for too long, although they are very economical I don't think I'll be repurchasing, but I've still got a few more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment