Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

touch in Sol 19 One Step Closer Lip Crayon Bar




Contents: 2.5g
Shade: #3 P.S. Cherry Parfait
Price: HK$88.00
Local of Purchase: Watsons

I've recently been obsessed with Lip Crayons and have been loving the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. Until recently I came across touch in Sol which is a Korean Brand that has recently landed at Watsons, and if you understand Korean you could check out their webpage, but since I don't understand a single word, this is only going to be my personal opinion.
 
The reason why I love Revlon Balm Stain is because they are so easy to apply, but I've noticed that touch in sol is actually a lipstick in a crayon shape, unlike the revlon which is a balm and a stain. In terms of shades touch in sol is alot more vibrant because after all it is still a lipstick, but it isn't as nourishing as the revlon. Please note that the touch in sol lip crayon does smells like crayon, I think this might be an issue for some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment