Search This Blog

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Olive Hand Mask



Contents: 1Pair 16g/0.56oz
Price: $25.00 (got this during a promotion for HK$9.90)
Local of Purchase: Sasa

According to Sasa's webpage:
 
Color Combos Olive Hand Mask contains olive oil extract to help the skin of hands naturally become soft and refreshed for a long period of time. With olive extract, which contains superior antioxidants, it leaves the hands feeling fresh. Olive Hand Mask visibly smooths, firms and improves elasticity, while helping protect against environmental damage and premature signs of aging.
Hands are left healthy, supple, refreshed and perfectly hydrated.

How to use it
  1. After washing hands, open the pouch and take out the hand mask.
  2. Wear the mask on your hands.
  3. Leave on for 15 – 20 minutes before removing the hand mask.
  4. Gently pat the hands until the remaining essence is fully absorbed. No rinsing is needed.
  5. Use twice or thrice a week for 4 weeks for the best results.

Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Ethilhexanoate, Mineral Oil, Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Husk Oil, Urea, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polygyceryl-3, Methylglucose Distearate, Dimethiconol, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Disodium EDTA, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Collagen, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Citrus Auranitium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Fragrance.
 
My Opinion:
 
It has been really dry recently, so as a beauty junky I got myself a few pairs of hand and foot mask (yes it does comes with a foot mask but I'll be reviewing it later) to try out.
 
Basically I always apply a hand cream after washing my hands, but since I do not like the feeling of greasy hands, I always stick with lighter products, so during winter time I'd usually need a hand mask every 2 weeks to keep my hands moisturize.
 
Each packet contains 2 pairs of gloves, one made of paper and soaked with serum and a plastic pair that you put on top of the paper one so that you won't have serum dripping everywhere and still be able to work with your hands.
 
These masks left my hands reasonably moisturized, but I guess I was expecting more, like softer and smoother textures, but it didn't happened.
 
For less than HK$10.00, I thing it was worth it, but I don't think I'll be willing to pay full price for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment