Search This Blog

Friday, November 15, 2013

TCM Eliminates Eye Lines, Wrinkles and Puffiness Eye Mask




Contents: 10 pairs
Price: HK$45.00
Local of Purchase: Sasa

According to Sasa's webpage:

TCM Mask Eliminates Eye Lines, Wrinkles and Puffiness Eye Mask contains cubilose, aloe, gensing, angelica sinensis, ganoderma lucidum. This eye mask could directly affect your eye areas and boost up your eye areas with natural collagen, so that you can release the issue of black circle eye and eye bag.

how to use it
Apply on your eyes area for 20minutes and take it off. Apply the remaining essence around the eye areas.

ingredients
cubilose, aloe, gensing, angelica sinensis, ganoderma lucidum, etc
 
My Opinion:
 
I though this was a bargain when I got it, but after using this for 5 consecutive days, I didn't see any improvements at all, even with the worst eye masks that I've tried before, it'll at least leave my under eye area hydrated for a few hours, but with this particular mask, my eyes weren't even hydrated immediately after use, and to make matters worst, this has a strong chinese medicine scent which I've hated.

No comments:

Post a Comment