Search This Blog

Friday, February 7, 2014

It's Skin Prestige Serum D'Escargot









Contents:
Face Serum: 40ml
Eye Serum: 15ml
Price: HK$250.00
Local of Purchase: Moms & Moms

According to the package:

This special set contains a face serum and eye serum which promote anti-aging and restoring skin care benefits to your skin. Contains Musin essence that extracted from snail mucus, an ingredient with superior cell restoration, hydration and nourishment effects for improving various skin problems. These serums soften, hydrate and smooth out rough skin texture and fine lines on face and eye areas. It also contains EGF (epidermal growth factor) which helps to rejuvenate damaged and mature skin for young, supple and dewy appearance.

Snail is known to protect itself by recovering scars or cuts in short period of time. Its' repairing function inspires a Korean skin care brand - It's Skin, to produce a series of D'escargot products which are suitable for most skin types.

My Opinion:
 
I've started using this set around fall, and I've nearly finished it. Honestly, for something so inexpensive I was really impressed with the results and I'm definetly going to try out other products from this brand.
 
The face serum has a jelly texture that leaves your skin really smooth, and I've noticed that this would be great for someone with sensitive and acne prone skin, because my skin always gets irritated during fall/winter and this serum has definetly calm it down. Please note that the face serum is heavily scented, but it did not irritate my skin.
 
The eye serum has a cream texture and it has really hydrated my under eye area without causing any millia, definetly comparable to the some high end serums that I've tried before.

No comments:

Post a Comment