Search This Blog

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Maybelline SuperStay 24 Hour Concealer

 
 
 
 
 
Contents: 5.5ml / 0.18 fl oz
Shade: 730 Light

Price: US6.39
Local of Purchase: drugstore.com
 
According to drugstore.com:
 
Natural-looking coverage
  • Doesn't settle into creases or lines
  • Conceals imperfections, flaws, undereye darkness and circles
  • 24-hour wear / No Transfer
  • Non Comedogenic
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Fragrance Free
 
Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Isododecane, Propylene Glycol, Diisocetyl Dodecanedioate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Nylon 12, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Talc, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Carbonate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, May Contain (+/-): (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)
 
My Opinion:
 
Maybelline SuperStay 24h Foundation is one of my favorite foundation, so it was obvious that I would want to try their concealer as well, unfortunately I did not like it at all.
 
The shade that I've picked was wayyyyy too pink for me, the texture was too dry for the under eye area or even blemishes because it emphasises the dryness. I guess it might work on pigmentations, but I just found this too dry for the winter, I might try it again in the summer and see if it'll work.

No comments:

Post a Comment