Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Butter



Scent: Brazilian Nut
Contents: 18 fl oz
Price: US7.49
Local of Purchase: Ulta

According to Ulta's webpage:

The whole sugar grains provide a gentle yet deep exfoliation. Our scrubs also contain extra-moisturizing Shea Nut Oil to help preserve your skin's natural moisture and are enriched with vitamin C to keep skin looking young and healthy. All Tree Hut Products are made with Certified Organic Shea Butter and natural extracts. Our products are Paraben Free and DMDM Free.
 
Ingredients: Sucrose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Bertholletia Excelsa (Brazil Nut) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragrance, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Caramel.
 
My Opinion:
 
During the summer I wear sunscreen on my body everyday, and the sunscreen that I'm using is water proof and it doesn't comes off easily, so I really do need a good scrub every 2 days in order to remove any build up.
 
So far I've tried several body scrubs, and has never been entirely satisfied with any of them, they were either melting off too fast, too greasy, didn't smell good enough or wasn't abrasive enough.

I'm really glad to anounce that the search is over, because I've finally found "The Perfect Body Scrub",  this is a sugar base body scrub that smells amazing (reminds me of cocoa), it doesn't melt off immediately, it doesn't leave my skin greasy, and it has enough grits to exfoliate without being too harsh.

I've already reorder this in another scent and I'll definetly recommend.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment