Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Clinique Cheek Pop


Shade: 03 berry pop
Contents: 0.12oz / 3.5g
Price: HK$190

According to Clinique's webpage:
Vibrant yet natural-looking cheek colour that looks virtually powderless. In a silky smooth, stay-true formula with shades for every skin tone. That just-pinched look, simply effortless.

Ingredients: HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Dicalcium phosphate, Squalane, PTFE, Dimethicone, Lauroyl lysine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chondrus Crispus, Polysorbate 80,Caprylyl Glycol, Hexanediol, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Mica, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Manganese Violet, CI 12085, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Red 6, CI 15985, Blue 1 Lake, CI 45370, Bismuth Oxychloride, Carmine
Red 30 lake, CI 19140, Iron Oxides

My Opinion:

I'm a blush freak and I've been trying really hard to restrict myself on makeup purchase. I've seen this all over the internet and only laste week finally cave in and have been wearing this every single day. I know I'm kind of late, but OMG the description was spot on, these were vibrant yet natural.

This aren't super pigmented, but they are buildable. The shade that I've picked looked really good on my Nc25 skin.

I already had my eyes on the shade Peach pop, but they were out of stock. I'm pretty sure that I'll go back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment