Search This Blog

Monday, December 28, 2009

Eye Mask - Gatineau Strategie Jeunesse

Gatineau Strategie Jeunesse Eye Pads (Anti-Age)




Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Soluble Collagen, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propyparaben, Sorbic Acid, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben.

According to the instruction:
Can be used alone for an immediate beautifying effect, and to smooth away traces of fatigue. 6X2pads. Collagen solution.

I have combo skin, but my under eye area is always dry (i think is because of excessive use of concealer), so I got this for emergencies purpose, because this stuff is really expensive. I got it for HK$459 (about US$66)at colourmix, and it contains six pairs of eye mask.

Each package contains 2 collagen eye compresses. You are suppose to apply several drops of serum then place one compress under each eye and wait for 10 minutes.

This stuff provides instantaneous effect, your under eye area appears smoother after using it, but the effect doesn't last. After you wash your face, you are back to 0.

The effect is not worth the price, so I don't think I'll be buying it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment