Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Eye Mask - La Colline Cellular Vital Eye Mask

La Colline - Cellular Vital Eye Mask (30ml)




I had this for more than 2 years, and I still have 1/3 of it left, this thing lasts forever.


This is how much you need for 1 eye





I lay a thick layer under each eye and wait for 15 minutes before I rinse it off (I usually use it 2 times per week). When you first apply it under your eyes it might sting, but the sales lady told me that this will only occur if your under eye area is dry (I've confirmed this theory, because when my undereye area isn't dry, this stuffs does not sting). The sales lady also recommended me to use it daily for 5 minutes if the climate is really dry.

This mask is really hydrating but it's kind of expensive, however, if you consider how long this stuffs lasts it might be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment