Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2010

Bourjois Foundation 10 Hour Sleep Effect

BOURJOIS FOUNDATION - 10 HOUR SLEEP EFFECT

HK$76 for 30ml or 1fl oz



(To: #71 abricote clair Bottom:#73 ceige clair )


According to Bourjois's webpage:


Anti-fatigue foundation with vitamins* and minerals (*vitamin derivatives E, F and B5)
This Anti-fatigue foundation conceals all signs of fatigue thanks to a formula enriched with a high concentration of vitamins E, F, B5 and minerals.
Dark circles, skin imperfections and a dull complexion are replaced with an even and rested complexion.
Light and oil-free formula.
Pump bottle to provide the perfect dose.


This foundation comes in 6 shades and the reason why I got both #71 and #73 was because #71 was too light and #73 was too dark. I didn't get the #72 because it has a pink undertone which does not suit me (for reference I'm NC25), therefore I need both 71 & 73 for my perfect match. The ratio that I'm using is 1:1, i.e. each application i need 1 squirt of each.


This foundation is very nourishing, it meets my need for winter time (combo skin), but I can't use this in the summer because my face is kind of oily and this stuff has no oil control.


The texture is very liquid, and I love the fragrance, It smells kind of flowery to me, but it does not irritate me at all. In terms of coverage, I think this is low, it will only even out your skin tone, but won't cover much. I really like to use this in the winter because It's very moisturizing and I actually feel that my skin is better after using it.


This is a very natural foundation, and it doesn't even look like I'm wearing makeup at all, but it's lasting power is really poor, 4 hours max and is mostly gone. But I still like it for my weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment