Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bobbi Brown Correctors & Concealers

BOBBIE BROWN CORRECTOR & CONCEALER

(top: creamy concealer kit bottom: corrector)


Corrector - Bisque

According to Bobbi Brown's webpage:

For very dark circles and extra coverage, Bobbi's secret is her Correctors. Use daily or just when you need extra coverage. Designed to be layered under your yellow-based Creamy Concealer shade, Correctors come in a range of twelve Bisque and Peach shades.

US$22.00 for .06oz/1.7g

CREAMY CONCEALER KIT - WARM BEIGE


CREAMY CONCEALER KIT - SHEER FINISH LOOSE POWDER
According to Bobbi Brown's webpage:

Bobbi's secret to the beauty universe. This kit includes Creamy Concealer on top and Sheer Finish Loose Powder on bottom to set concealer for long-lasting wear. (Concealer .06 oz./ 1.7 g, Powder .03 oz./ 8 g). Available in a range of 14 shades.

US$32 for .21oz/5.9g

My Opinion:
This corrector and concealer duo is basically the only product that i can use in the winter to cover my genetic dark circles. I'm still trying to find something with better coverage and that it won't crease, but up till today, this is still the best that I could find. Please note that I'm not entirely satisfy with this duo (it creases slightly and it doesn't entirely cover my dark circles), but I just haven't discover anything better.....

No comments:

Post a Comment