Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bourjois Imperfection Concealer

Bourjois Imperfection Concealer



(Left: 11 Beige Ivoire Right: 12 Beige Dore)

(Top: 12 Beige Dore Bottom: 11 Beige Ivoire)

According to Bourjois webpage:

High coverage, matte finish.
This stick concealer covers blemishes and dark circles.

Its creamy texture can be used under the delicate eye area to banish heavy-duty dark circles.

With its precise slant-tip applicator and built-in mirror, this concealer is ideal for touch-ups during the day.


This product only comes in 2 shades, and at first I got this in #12 Beige Dore and didn't really like it (wrong shade), but after hearing all the raves in beautyexchange.com.hk, I though I would give it another try, and went to grab the other shade #11 Beige Ivoire.

Since then, it has become one of my HG products, it has good coverage, creamy, not drying, does not cake or sit on the lines, etc. My only complain would be it's staying power, this stuff only lasts 4-5 hrs, I always have to reapply it during lunch time.

I definetly will recommend and repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment