Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer

Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer & Treatment with Cosmenutrients Medium
US$35 for 3.25g or 0.115oz









According to the box it says:


  • A Multi-functional Concealer and Under Eye Treatment.
  • To Apply: Gently pat under the eye area day and night.
  • Helps reduce the appearance of dark undereye circles, fine lines "crow's fee" and puffiness.

This product has CosmetNutriens and according to the box it means:

The fusion of Cosmetics with Nutrients. Combining the unique blends of Vitamins, Minerals, Proteins, Peptide and Anti-Oxidants into multi-functional cosmetics formulations. The luxurious makeup provides a light, non greasy, smooth application, allowing your skin to breath. The Nutrients nourish and help protect, restore and renew your skins texture and elasticity. Reducing the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles.


My Opinion:

THIS IS THE BEST CORRECTOR THAT I HAVE EVER USED! This thing is expensive, but I got it in a sales for half price, and now I'm regretting why I didn't get some more.

OK, now let me explain why I love it so much. This does not feel like a makeup product at all, it's so smooth and soft that it actually feels like an eyecream, I goes on effortlessly, and the application is so easy that it is impossible to go wrong.

I don't use this as a concealer, because I have serious (genetic) undereye circles, so no concealer will actually cover it. But I love using eve pearl concealer as a corrector, and top it with my laura mercier secret concealer.

Eve pearl concealer is a salmon color concealer, that neutralizes all the darkness under my eyes without drying that area, and together with a flesh color concealer, this is the first time that I go out without being conscious of my circles.

Please note that I've only recently got this product, and have only use it for 3 times, and none for more than 4 hours, I'm still not sure about it's staying power, but I don't think this will last for the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment