Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lendan Conditioner

Time for a review on hair care product.

My hair is oily on the scalp and dry at the ends, mostly due to chemical treatments..... Because of the nature of my hair, it's actually quite hard for me to find an appropriate hair care product, it's either too nourishing for my scalp or too dry for my ends.

I've been using Lendan Look Form's Instant Styling Bi-Phase Conditioner (500ml) for several years, and this is actually a leave in conditioner from Spain, that's nourishing enough but it doesn't weight down my hair. When I said nourishing enough I meant it for my good hair days, if I've recently color or perm my hair, this is not enough (I use something else to repair my hair on those days). This is for my everyday normal use.

Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Hexamethyldisiloxane, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid Hydroxyethylcellulose, D&C Green no.5 (CI 61570), Diazolidinyl Urea, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Butyphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Fragrance (Parfum)

Instructions in the bottle:
LENDAN offers specific solutions for hair types that require both conditioning and easier styling. instant hair conditioning and restructuring. No rinsing. Provides softness, volume and shine, making immediate styling easier as well as setting colour. Use: Wash and towel-dry. Shake the product mix throroughly. Using only small amount apply to the hair. DO NOT RINSE.



Each bottle of 500ml will last me 3 - 4 months and I usually use 10 - 12 squirts each time. As long as my hair conditions doesn't change I'll keep on buying this.

No comments:

Post a Comment