Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

Skin Food Lemon Foundation

Skin Food Lemon Foundation for normal & combination skin



It says in the bottle:

This foundation contains lemon oil to fresh skin texture. This NEW formula adjusts to skin's needs by minimizing oil and shine in oilier areas like the T-zone, while hydrating dry areas as needed


Contents: 30ml or 1.0 fl. oz.

Shade: #23

I had this for quiet sometime, and the bottle is still full, because this foundation really sucks, it only comes in 2 shades and I got the darker one which turns all orange on me. Unless you like having an orange face, I can't imagine anybody enjoy using this.

I've been to the skin food webpage trying to locate this product, but I think this is no longer available (luckily).

No comments:

Post a Comment