Search This Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2010

StriVectin-SD Eye Cream

This review was requested by my godmother, so here you go:


StriVectin-SD Eye Cream
For Orbital Area Application
Retails for HKD$417 or US$59 for 1.3 us. fl. oz. (38.45ml)




(this is how much you need for both eyes)


According to Strivectin's webpage's:

StriVectin-SD® Eye Cream
Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles around the eye
Includes additional soothing agents for the delicate skin around the eye
Same functional compound as the original StriVectin-SD® without aromatic oils
There is no question that StriVectin-SD® (the stretch mark cream turned anti wrinkle phenomenon™) has become the most sought-after topical around the globe.
However, there was one drawback: since the original StriVectin-SD formula was designed as a stretch-mark cream, it contained aromatic agents (such as peppermint) which caused some users' eyes to water when applied to the delicate skin in the orbital eye area… the eyelid and the area directly below the eye.
Because of the effectiveness of StriVectin-SD at reducing the appearance of fine lines and facial wrinkles, Klein-Becker USA® was asked to prepare a formula that could be applied to the orbital eye area.
StriVectin-SD Eye Cream consists of the same functional compounds contained in the original StriVectin-SD formula, but without the aromatic compounds, and enhanced with soothing agents to help protect the delicate skin around the eyes… it even helps reduce the appearance of dark circles!

Direction for use:

  • Begin with clean, dry skin. Apply StriVectin-SD Eye Cream twice daily (do not exceed three applications per 24-hour period)
  • Use apringly. Strivectin-SD Eye Cream isa concentrated formula
  • Gently massage StriVectin-SD Eye Cream into the target area, using a circular motion until completely absorbed
  • SriVectin-SD Eye Cream is absorbeb immediately, leaving your skin looking youthful, smooth and silky.

Note: As StriVectin-SD Eye Cream begins to work with your chosen target area, you may experience a moderated feeling of warmth... this is normal.

My opinion:

I've been using this for over 2 years (I mainly use it at night only), and I think I'll keep on using it, because I've seen obvious improvement in my undereye area.

If you have been following my blog, I must have mentioned that I have really dry and sensitive undereye area, and most of the eye product that I've read people raving about, just doesn't work for me, e.g. estee lauder advance, clinique, la colline, valmont, etc. I've really tried my share of eye care products.

So for severeal years, I had been looking for "the perfect eyecream" until I've met StriVectin. I was actually hesitant in getting this because I've read a lot of negative reviews about it, but since I've already tried so many eyecare products, I don't think one more will really hurt.

When I've first started using it, I've actually felt that warmth feeling, but after 2 years I don't feel anything when using it, this is just my regular eye cream. I've seen huge improvements in my dry lines, but don't expect it to erase your wrinkles, because it won't. I have this deep wrinkle under my right eye which i don't think it'll ever leave me, but i'm satisfy with the improvement, especially it has stop my undereye area getting worse.....

No comments:

Post a Comment