Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mac Brush Cleanser VS Daiso Brush Cleanser




Mac Brush Cleanser
Contents: 235ml / 7.9 FL OZ
Price: HK$100

According to the package:
MAC Brush Cleanser is formulated to clean, disinfect and condition natural or synthetic cosmetic brushes.

To use: Apply to damp brushes and work through. Rinse well, reshape and Lay flat to dry.

Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hexylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Triclosan, Isopropyl Alcohol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), RED33 (CI 17200)



Daiso Brush Cleanser
Contents: 80 ml
Price: HK$12

I used to wash my brushes weekly with a baby shampoo, but after reading all the raves about the Daiso Brush Cleanser, I had to try it. Well this stuf does thoroughly cleanse all my brushes, with the baby shampoo there are always some traces of blush or foundation left in my brushes (stains), but the Daiso Brush Cleanser just removes everything.


I had the Mac brush cleanser because the baby shampoo does not remove my concealer or gel liner from my brushes, but I've learned from utube to pour this in a spritzer and spritz it over my brush everytime I've finish using it. I've tried to do this for several weeks, but I just don't have the time to do this everyday (who has?), so I've just skip this step....


Conclusion: Mac is a goner while Daiso is a must

No comments:

Post a Comment