Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Biotherm White Detox Make-Up Base

Contents: 30ml
Price: HK$300

This is the old version




This is the new version



According to Biotherm's Webpage:


Miracle in 20 seconds!
5 shades correct imperfections: Specifically created for Asian women, the 5 chroma-adapted colors can erase uneven skin tone and illuminate skin complexion long-lastingly. In just 20 seconds*, skin looks healthy and bright.

Protective effects: The patent Mexoryl SX/XL techonology provides full protection against UV rays. The soft and fresh texture can diminish dullness and pigments on the skin.

Purple: anti-yellowish dullness
Green: anti-redness area
White: instant whitening
Ivory: nature and anti-dark circles
Coral: anti-greyish tone

Ingredients:
Phyto-Marine extract, PTP, detoxylase, chroma-adapted light diffusing color corrector, Mexoryl SX & XL for SPF 25, PA++

My Opinion:
To review this product is really hard, because I love it, but can't use it.

Why I love it?
  • It has enough SPF for my everyday,
  • It evens out my skin tone,
  • It iluminates my complexion,
  • The best makeup base that I have ever use

Why I hate it? There's only one reason, it breaks me out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment