Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Missha M Multi Blusher (Sparkling Pearl)

Price:HK$188


(Left: No.1 Pink Right: No.2 Gold)



Pink Swatch



Gold Swatch


According to Missha's webpage:

Missha M Multi Blusher contains pearl powders that give the skin a new-found shimmering brightness.
Mix all four colors togerther, or use one color on its own for highlighting.
Can be used as an eyeshadow with its fine pearl finish.

My Opinion:

I like using a shimmery blush on top of a matt blush for some dimension, and I was using Bobbie Brown Shimmer brink in Rose for this purpose.

During summer I've wanted to get the Shimmer brick in bronze, but came accross Missha and got the golden one instead. After I have used it for several times, I've liked it so much that I went back to get the Pink one as well.

In general I don't really like Missha's cosmetics, but these 2 are the only exceptions, and now I hardly touch my shimmer bricks anymore.

Note: the reason why i prefer Missha over Bobbie Brown is because of the shimmery particles in the product, the Bobbie Brown one is really shimmery, and personally I prefer a more subtle glow

No comments:

Post a Comment