Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kuan Yuan Lian Sponge Cucumber Lotion

廣源良 - 菜瓜水
Contents: 180ml




Product Specifications/Features :
Natural sponge cucumber toner contains NATURAL cucumber extract that soften and refresh your skin. With the natural ingredient which are suitable for all type of skin. Using our sponge cucumber toner, your skin can absorbs quickly and keep it hydrated all day.
I got this when I was in Taiwan and this was actually a special package where you buy 2 for the price of one. I've finished the first bottle and believe this is just plain water, it didn't do anything at all to my skin, in order to finishi it off, I've put it in a bottle and spray it to my face when my face feels kind of dry, but for such purpose i'd prever evian water.
This is a product from Taiwan

No comments:

Post a Comment