Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

Ultima II Immediate Rescue Stick

Ultima II Interactives
Help Skin Help Itself
Immediate Rescue Stick
Price: HK$185.40
Contents: 15ml









According to the package:
Instantly dries, purifies and soothes the skin. Helps to reduce the appearance of local skin imperfections.

To use: Apply locally. Reapply during the day if necessary.

Anti-Greasy Skin Complex: 1.5% - Alcohol Desnaturalizado: 70%
Ingredients (contains): Alcohol Denat, Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, PenoxYethanol, 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Parfum (Fragrance), Butylene Glycol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Hexamidine Diisethionate, Salicylic Acid, Triclosan, Hamamelis Virginiana (Wtich Hazel Extract), Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Geraniol, BEnzyl Cinnameate, AlphaMethyl Ionone, Eugenol, CI 42090 (FD&C Blue No.1), CI 17200 (D&C Red No.33)

My Opinion:

I've been using this for 3 weeks and I have to admit that this stuff does works, but not in a speedy way, you have to use it consistently for 2-3 weeks before you'll see any effect.

Before this, I was using Dalacin T Topical Solution that I've got in a chemist, and if i compare them, Dalacin is really dry while Ultima II does not dry out my skin at all.

The saleslady also told me to use it in the oilier areas around my face even without break out, it'll prevent my face from breaking out. So far I didn't see any new break outs yet, but as I've mentioned before, I can't tolerate Ultima II salesman, therefore even if I like this product I'll have to get someone else to repurchase it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment