Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Biotherm Light! Aquaradiance

Content: 30ml or 1.01 Fl oz
Shade: 405
Price: HK$230








According to Biotherm's webpage:

Easy-Blend Foundation Veil natural - luminous - SPF 10 - Normal to combination skin


LIGHT!
It blends in. You stand out. Naturally. Ultra-light texture for an easy application. Imperfections are smoothed out giving the complexion a natural look. Thanks to the 'Easy Fit Network', you can forget about your foundation but it won't forget you: The skin breathes and the complexion stays perfect. Day after day, LIGHT! The first easy-blend foundation veil with Spa ingredients, takes care of your skin.


Ingredients:

  • Pure Extract of Thermal Plankton
  • Vitamin B5 and E
  • Vitamin C derivative
  • UVA/UVB SPF 10 protection


My Opinion:

I'm not sure whether this is still available, because I've already got it for a while, but since this is my summer foundation, and I mostly prefer minerals during summer this is a product that has been hardly touched.

Recently, as the weather has become warmer, I've decided to give it another try and actually enjoyed using it.

This is a very light foundation with medium coverage and good staying power, I had it for 6 hours with no problems.

Whenever I put on a liquid, my face tends to be really oily by miday (I usually put on my makeup at 7 in the morning), but with this foundation I didn't have any oily issues, although I still have to blot my face, it appears that the oilyness is under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment