Search This Blog

Monday, March 29, 2010

Skinfood Lettuce and Cucumber Massage

Contents: 150ml
Price: HKD$175






According to Skinfood's webpage:

This is an oil-free type fresh massage gel with lettuce and cucumber extracts, provides water and nutrients to your skin. Rolling movement in massaging facilitates blood circulation on the skin making your skin relaxed, and its contents are absorbed after rolling, so the skin becomes more elastic.


Direction:

After toner, apply to the whole face excluding eye and lip area and slightly massage until fully absorbed. Two or three times per week.


My opinion:

I'm a very lazy person , and the reason why I like this product is because it is a very light gel that absorbs within a minute of massage. I can't stand spending a lot of time massaging my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment