Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Caudalie Purifying Mask

Contents:50ml / 1.6 OZ
Price:HK$240 or US$35





According to Caudalie's Webpage:

This non-drying purifying mask eliminates complexion-dulling impurities to brighten the skin. It cleanses deeply, tightens the pores, and regulates oil production.

Who is it for?
Specially created for combination skin, it is also suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive.

Ingredients :
grape-seed oil*
kaolin and bentonite clays
cypress, sage and lavender
camomile
sandalwood
Vinolevure®...

* organic origin

When? How?
Apply twice a week to perfectly clean skin for deep-cleansing, then rinse with warm water.
For combination skin, use three times a week.

Tips from your Vinotherapist
for a quick burst of radiance, apply a thin layer every morning and leave on 2 to 3 minutes, then rinse. May also be used locally to treat blemishes.

My Opinion:

This deep cleanse mask is not drying at all, and I can use it even when my skin is sensitive, but please note that I don't usually have sensitive skin, only once or twice per year when the season changes or if I've used something that irritates me.

When my skin is behaving properly, I prefer stronger deep cleanse mask, those when you take it off you'd really feel your skin cleanse and all the oiliness gone, but Caudalie Purifying Mask is just too mild for my taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment