Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kao Essential



From Left to Right:


Essential Damage Care Nuance Airy Treatment
Content: 180g
Price: HK$49.90
Enriched with 2x more High Purity Honey and Milk Protein to repair and strengthen damaged hair.Ultra Shine Essence restores shine while Wild Rose Essence leaves a protective layer to keep hair soft and moisturised.Gives limp and flat hair a light and bouncy feel.

Essential Damage Care Nuance Airy Shampoo and Conditioner
Content: 200ml each
Price: HK$25.9 each
Enriched with High Purity Honey and Milk Protein to repair and strengthen damaged hair.Ultra Shine Essence restores shine while Wild Rose Essence leaves a protective layer to keep hair soft and moisturised.Gives limp and flat hair a light and bouncy feel.


The above information has been extracted from the Kao's official webpage.




My Opinion:


The hair treatment and shampoo is a must for me during summer. It cleanses, nourishes and it doesn't leave my hair flat....


Although I love the hair treatment and shampoo, the conditioner did not work for me, my hair is really damage, and I mostly use the hair treatment as conditioner (it does not make my hair oily, even during summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment