Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mac Selecct Cover -Up Concealer

Shade: NW25
Contents: 10ml or 0.33 oz
Price: US$16.50



According to Mac's Webpage:


Liquid camouflage for the skin. Texture-free, virtually invisible. Comes in a tube. Blends in. Brightens and lightens dark areas, erases spots, evens-out skin tones. Makes skin flaw-free. Use pre-foundation, or on its own. Don't reveal it, conceal it!
Ingredients: water; butylene glycol; hydrogenated polysibutene, tea-stearate; caprylic triglyceride; propylene glycol stearate; magnesium aluminum silicate; cetyl esters; lecithin; polybutene; butyrospermum parkii; tocopherol; polysorbate 85; cetyl alcohol; stearic acid; stearyl alcohol; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol; mica; titanium dioxide; iron oxide; bismuth oxychloride; chromium oxide greens; ultramarines

My Opinion:


I'm ususally a NC25, and was color matched with NW25 because I've clearly told the sales lady that I need it for my dark circles and she told me to go for the NW, because it will neutralize the darkness around my eyes.


The color match was OK, but apart from that nothing is right with this product, and I truly dislike it. It creases under my eyes, it accentuates all my lines and it doesn' t cover my circles at all....

No comments:

Post a Comment