Search This Blog

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Jane Blushing Cheeks Powder Blush

Shade: 06 Blushing Petal
Price: US$3.69






I got it from drugstore.com, and in accordance to their description:

Remarkable powdered blush formula that is streak-resistant and fade-resistant. Soft colors give skin a glowing natural finish. Sweeps on naturally and blends easily into skin for a look that's true to you.

Ingredients:

Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Propylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet, Red 7 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 27 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake


My Opinion:

I got this mainly because of the review's on makeupalley.com, but was very disappointed to find out that this shade looks boring on me. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate it, and this is definetly wearable, but just not my taste.

This blush is fairly pigmented and easy to blend, just didn't look good on me....

No comments:

Post a Comment