Search This Blog

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Boots Ingredients Coconut & Almond Intensive Hair Treatment

Contents: 400ml or 13.5 us fl oz




According to the package:
With natural extracts of Coconut & Almon, Boots ingredients intensive Hair Treatment is specially formulated to smooth frizz, leaving hair soft, shiny, tangle free and deeply moisturised.

Ingredients: Aqua, Cetyl alcohol, Stearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Cetrimonium choride, Dimethicone, Cocamide MEA, Behentrimonium methosulfate, Behentrimonium chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl acetate, Polyquaternium-10, Lactid acid, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Disodium EDTA, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Octyldodecanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Tris (tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) citrate, benzotriazolyl dodecyl p-cresol, Hydrogenated coco glycerides, Helianthis annuus (sunflower) seed extract.

My Opinion:
Whenever I have my hair chemically treated, I'll use this as a conditioner for one whole week. afterwards, I'll use it as a intensive hair treatment once a week. Love this stuff and it smells delicious.
I got mine from Boots in Thailand, but I think you can find it in UK as well, the packaging is slightly different, and it call hair mask in UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment