Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Maybelline DreamWhite UV Base SPF50 PA+++

Price: HK$69 (manning's was having a sale and i got it for HK$33)
Contents:30ml








According to the package:
Maybelline DREAM WHITE SPF 50 PA+++ UV Base is a soft and non greasy make-up base that helps to even out skin tone and texture, reduce redness and minimize the appearance of pores.

Use before makeup application to prepare the face for flawless makeup.

It protects skin from UV light and is easy to glide-on.


No fragrance.



My Opinion:


I needed a sunblock and this has SPF50 PA+++, it was on sales, sounded like a good deal.


However, this stuff is super greasy, and it does nothing in evening my skin tone. I don't like to use powder all over my face, but whenever I use this, i have to use powder to remove the shine from my face.




No comments:

Post a Comment