Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ice Cream Crystal Beauty Sealing Liquid Crystals


Contents: 100ml / 3.38 fl oz
Price: HKD128.00
According to the package:

Restructuring liquid crystals, ideal for dry, frizzy and treated hair. Rich in Linseed Oil and Aloe Vera, which nourish and hydrate and leave hair looking glossy and easy to manage. Ideal for preventing the formation of split ends. Pleasant white melon fragrance.
Use: apply to dry hair to treat split ends and to damp hair to prevent the formation of split ends.

Ingredients: Cyclomethicone (Cyclopentasiloxane), Dimethiconol, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamol, Benzl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzl Salicylate, Linum Usitatissimum Oil (Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Oil), Limonene

My opinion:
This is the only hair care product that could actually recuperate my chemically damaged hair. I'm always hunting for new hair care product (that's because I like to color/ straighten / perm my hair), but they either leave my hair greasy or just won't work for me...

This is basically a oil that I've been using for over 5 years (one bottle lasts me nearly a year). What I like to do is to apply 2 squirts on wet hair (although the instruction says to apply it on dry hair, it leaves my hair greasy).

Don't expect to see any immediate effects, but you'll notice a difference on a long term basis.


容量: 100ml / 3.38 fl oz
價錢: HKD128.00

我的意見:
小妹經常都會電髮及染髮,所以試過好多護髮產品,這是唯一能真正修護小妹的受損髮質。

這瓶髮油小妹已經用了5年(一支大約可以用1年),每次按兩下並搽於濕髮上,不會馬上見到效果,但長時間使用一定會見到髮質的改善。

No comments:

Post a Comment