Search This Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

Sana Covercom Stick

Contents: 10g
Price:HK$98







I got mine from SASA, and according to their webpage:


Sana Covercom Stick SPF50 PA+++ is high potency foundation that blends into skin instantly, forming a firm film in skin surface. Imperfections are therefore concealed, feeling like nothing at all. Light-diffusing powder helps reduce the appearance of rough skin and enlarged pores, leaving skin velvety smooth. It glides over skin smoothly to hide spots and uneven complexion. Resistant to water, sweat and sebum for a long-lasting wear.


The following information has been extracted from the sana's webpage















My opinion:

This foundation is super thick and very dry, I actually felt my skin suffocating after wearing it. I've also noticed some dry lines along my face which I've never noticed before using this.

No comments:

Post a Comment