Search This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

Burberry Touch for Women

Contents: 100ml
Price: HK$728



This fragrance is soft and casual with a hint of freshness.


Top notes:

  • blackcurrant
  • cassis
  • cranberry
  • pink pepper

Middle notes:

  • Rose
  • lily of the valley
  • jasmine mix with the notes of peaches and raspberries

Base notes:

  • vanilla
  • cedarwood
  • oakmoss.

This scent was made in the year 2000.


My opinion:

This is my second bottle, and I used to love this fragrance, because it lasts for the whole day and you won't need to touch up, one botlle will actually last you for years.

However the scent is actually starting to give me headache and I've stopped using it. Initially when you spray it on, it has a floral scent, but later on it has a very sweet scent,

Although I don't use it anymore, I gave it to my mum and she loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment