Search This Blog

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Meiji Amino Collagen

Contents: 200g
Price: HKD250



Description:
Collagen holds the key to "youthfulness and beauty". The amount of collagen in your skin starts to drop sharply after the age of 20. Collagen helps to restore skin elasticity and diminish fine lines. Therefore, replenishing generous amounts of collagen is a shortcut to maintaining a youthful appearance. Meiji Amino Collagen is made by high quality of fish collagen peptide, it contains very low calories.
The daily recommended unit is 5000 mg, because that's about one-third of the amount of protein we need per day, one spoon (7g) per day is strongly recommended.
How to use it:
Take one spoon of powder into cup and mix with juice or water.
My Opinion:
About 3 years ago I've bought my first can of Meiji Amino Collagen, and after finishing it, I didn't notice any difference at all, I've actually told my friends that this product was useless and didn't work at all.
Recently, I've noticed that I had problems with skin elasticity (I've noticed that my skin was sagging.....). I've started to take this again and about 1/3 thru the can, I've sarted to notice that my skin is alot firmer.
Don't try to mix this with water or juice, because this taste like milk and it's weird to mix it with juice, I like to mix it with milk.
I've nearly finish my can, and I'm definitely going to buy it again....

No comments:

Post a Comment