Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

Rescue Project - The Body Shop Colourglide Lip Colour

I've been going thru my drawers recently and discovered a lot of makeup products that I didn't like, and just left it lying around.

My latest mission is to find a way to make these things work, or else, I'll just give it away..... I don't want them to go wasted. I'll just call this MY RESCUE PROJECT.

The first product that I've rescued is The Body Shop Colourglide Lip Colour.

Contents: 5g
Shade: 55 Pure Blush
Price: HK$115




Jordana Lipliner
Shade: Slender Love
Price: HK$9.50



According to The Body Shop's webpage:
A collection of lip colours that colour, moisturise and smooth the appearance of the lips for a fabulous pout. The butter-like texture glides on effortlessly and contains a high percentage of colour pigments (depending on shade) to provide intense coverage
Ingredients:

Community Trade marula oil from Eudafano Women’s Cooperative in Namibia
Community Trade sesame oil from Juan Francisco Paz Silva Co-operative in Nicaragua
Community Trade beeswax from an organic source
Jojoba, rosehip seed and lanolin oil
A blend of Tahitian gardenia and vanilla fruit extracts
Vitamin E
Maurla oil is a very effective moisturiser that helps to condition the skin over time. Also provides essential fatty acids that help to restore the skin’s moisture barrier, thus helping to restore moisture, smoothness and suppleness.
Lanolin Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Sesamum Indicum Oil (Emollient), Acetylated Lanolin (Skin Conditioning Agent), Mica (Opacifier), Lanolin Cera, Candelilla Cera (Stabiliser), Synthetic Wax (Binder/Emollient),Synthetic Fluorphlogopite .
My opinion:
This is a very bright cool tone pink lipstick. The color is so bright that I hardly use it, until recently i've tried to pair it with my jordana lipliner, and it has become my favorite lip color now.

No comments:

Post a Comment