Search This Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

O' slee Dark Circle Reducing Sleeping Mask

Contents: 30ml
Price:HK$98





According to O'slee webpage:




Reduce Dark Eye Circle + Reduce Fine Lines



  • Reduce Dark Eye Circle : Aerobicompound stimulates the blood circulation and neutralizes toxics of skin around eye areas, thus improving the dark eye circle problem.


  • Reduce Fine Lines: Provides intensive care and moisture for the skin. Dry and fine lines resulting from the dry skin problem can be reduced.

Application:
Use 2-3 times per week. Apply a thin layer to the skin around the eye area after cleansing at night. Smooth and massage from the inner to the outer corner of the eye area. Rinse with warm water in the morning.


My opinion:

I've read numerous bad reviews about this product, but I've still insisted in getting it, mainly because this is an eye mask that you can use while you're sleeping (I know I'm lazy....)

The sales lady told me to start by using it consecutively for a week, afterwards, to use it 2-3 times per week.

I did as I was told and I was very satisfied with the result, I guess that is because i've never expected this product to remove my circles or fine lines. I was only hoping that this would provide some hydration for my undereye area, and it did.

Does anyone knows any other sleeping eye masks? please let me know, would like to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment