Search This Blog

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Salon 360º

Concentrated Hair Serum Capsules for Dry/ Damaged Hair
Contents: 25 Capsules





According to the package:
Formulated with rich pro-vitamins and silk proteins to effectively mend dry and damaged hair. It can repair split-ends, smooth curls and tame frizz. Protects hair against environmental damage.
Directions:
Break seal.
Rub hair serum between palms and massage evenly to hair from roots to ends.
Comb through
Do not rinse
My Opinion:
I got this about a year ago at watson's and it says in the bottle that it's exclusively available at watsons.
This serum is really great, it has improved my hair texture and it won't leave my hair greasy, but I've noticed that it is no longer available in Watsons. If anyone knows where to get it, please let me know, because i would love to get some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment