Search This Blog

Friday, June 11, 2010

Olay Protective Renewal Lotion

Contents: 75ml
Price: I only remember that I got it at a discount from mannings, and it was cheap




According to Olay's webpage:


RENEWS AND REVEALS –Beta Hydroxy Complex renews moisture to minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles and gently lifts away dull, dry skin to reveal younger-looking skin.
HELPS PROTECT AND PREVENT –Protects skin to help prevent future damage caused by the sun with SPF 15 sunscreen.
BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15 UVA/UVB SUNSCREEN


Ingredients:

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 6% OCTINOXATE, 3% ZINC OXIDE INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER, GLYCERIN, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, LAURETH-7, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PEG/PPG-20/20 DIMETHICONE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, STEARETH- 21, STEARYL ALCOHOL, SUCROSE POLYCOTTONSEEDATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, DMDM HYDANTOIN, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, OCTYL SALICYLATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, STEARETH-2, OLETH-3 PHOSPHATE, FRAGRANCE.


My Opinion:


I tend to have oily skin during summer, and I've read that BHA is actually good for oily skin and since mannings was having a discount, I've just grab it. I wasn't actually expecting much from it, and was really surprise that my skin seems to like it.


First of all, this stuff absorbs instantly into my skin, and during summer time it doesn't feel sticky or stuffy, it doesn't break me out, it doesn't break my wallet, and my skin appears to be brighter and less oily after using it. I would recommend this product to anyone who have oily skin. Great stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment