Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bain de Terre - Passion Flower Color Preserving Shampoo & Conditioner

Contents: 400ml or 13.5 fl.oz
Price: HKD$120@





According to Bain de Terre webpage:

Moisturizes and deeply conditions to leave hair soft, vibrant and shiny. Extends the vibrancy of color-treated hair with full spectrum UV protectants. Shampoo protects color-treated hair from fading over 82% longer.*

Shampoo ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Stearate, Amodimethicone, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Magnolia Acuminata Bark Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Ribes Nibrum (Black currant) Fruit Extract, Zizyphus Jujuba Fruit Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Choride, Glycerin, C11-15 Pareth-7, Benzophenone-4, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Laureth-9, Citric Acid, Trideceth-12, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Fragrance/Parfum, Caramel, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow6 (CI 15985)

Conditioner ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl, Alcohol, dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Amodimethicone, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Magnolia Acuminata Bark Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Ribes Nibrum (Black currant) Fruit Extract, Zizyphus Jujuba Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, C11-15 Pareth-7, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Laureth-9, Benzophenone-4, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Citric Acid, Poloxamer 184, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trideceth-12, Methtylparaben, Yellow 5 (CL19140)

My Opinion:

This product came recommended by my stylist, because I was complainning that my hair color was fading really fast.
 
I'm not sure if I've mentioned before, but I have severely damaged hair, but I hate hair care products that leaves my hair sticky or greasy (I know that there is a contradiction in here), but that's just me.
 
Back to the product, the color does seems to stay longer after using it, but it does not provide the hydration or nourishment that my hair needs. This might work for someone with healthy color treated hair (is it possible to have healthy color treated hair?)

No comments:

Post a Comment