Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pond's Cold Cream

Contents: 9.5og or 269g
Price: HK$58



According to Pond's webpage:


The cool classic that removes make-up as it thoroughly deep cleans.


What does it do?

The classic rich cream deep cleans down to the pores to remove even the most stubborn make-up and impurities, while leaving skin soft and smooth.


How does it work?

Cold cream cleans thoroughly and gently, without stripping or drying and without harsh detergents. It'll add essential moisture to dry skin, without leaving residue.

Essential Features:



  • Hypoallergic


  • Suitable for sensitive skin


  • Won't clog pores


  • Dermatologists tested

How to use:

Use everyday as part of your cleansing routine. Smooth generously on the skin with the fingertips. Gently remove with cotton wool, or warn flannel for a truly deep cleanse. For extra freshness, rinse off with warm water.


Ingredients:

Paraffinum Liquidum, Aqua, Cera Alba, Ceresin, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl, Butylcarbamate, BHT, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Eugenol.


My opinion:


I've been using this as a makeup remover for about a month and it does remove my makeup, but I'm not sure what else I was suppose to expect from this product.... (there was not break outs)


The only reason why I've decided to give this a try was because I've recently read an article about Kelly Minogue saying that her wrinkle-free skin is down to using Pond's Cold Cream, and if you are interested in the article here's the path:




I know that I'm being shallow to be suck in by celebrities claims, but come on, this is very affordable (alot cheaper than what I've been using), although I didn't find it devastating, I've got nothing to complain and I think I'll keep on using it mainly because is cheap and it does remove my makeup without irritating my skin.




Please note that I always wash my face with a foam cleanser after I remove my makeup because I find this product greasy.


No comments:

Post a Comment