Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lucido-L Designing Pump Hair Milk

Contents:200ml
Price:HK$34.90



According to the package:
  • Designs compact wavy hairstyle with moisture;
  • Reduces dryness caused by hair damage;
  • Contains hair milk with strong mositure retention;
  • Keeps moisture in for many hours;
  • Contains Panthenol & Soy Bean PPT (Hair Care Ingredients);
  • Light fragrance (Green floral scent).
Ingredients:
Water, Mineral Oil, Alcohol, Dimethicone, Ceteth-20, Sorbitan Stearate, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein.
To Use:
  • Spread a suitable amount on your palm, apply to entire hair adn blend into it
  • Use on dry or semi-dry hair
  • 1 or 2 pumps for medium-length hair
  • Blend all over hair, especially into the ends which suffer most damage
  • Style hair by grouping into small bundles to create a glossy, and compact wavy style.
My Opinion:
Using this product was my worst nightmare....
The first time that I've used this product, I've ignored the instruction and used it just like any other hair styling product. I usually need 4-6 pumps of hair styling product, so I went thru my usual styling procedure (I do that at 8 in the morning). By 10, my hair was super greasy! it looks as if I've never washed my hair for a week (thrust me, it was scary), and I had to pull back my hair into a pony tail to disguise it....
Next trial, I have follow the instruction and stay with 2 pumps, I've also avoided my roots (just in case). The effect was slightly better, but still felt greasy. By the end of the day I was having allergies around my neck area.....
I'm not going to give this product another chance, it is going to the bin, and it's still in my possession because I wanted to write a review about it.
I love most of the Mandom skincare products, and I just wonder how can this company do so well with skincare while it sucks with hair care....
I've actually tried a few Mandom hair care products (reviews coming up) that really disappointed me, and I'm sure that I'm not going buy any more Mandom hair care products.....

No comments:

Post a Comment