According to the package:
- Designs compact wavy hairstyle with moisture;
- Reduces dryness caused by hair damage;
- Contains hair milk with strong mositure retention;
- Keeps moisture in for many hours;
- Contains Panthenol & Soy Bean PPT (Hair Care Ingredients);
- Light fragrance (Green floral scent).
Water, Mineral Oil, Alcohol, Dimethicone, Ceteth-20, Sorbitan Stearate, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein.
- Spread a suitable amount on your palm, apply to entire hair adn blend into it
- Use on dry or semi-dry hair
- 1 or 2 pumps for medium-length hair
- Blend all over hair, especially into the ends which suffer most damage
- Style hair by grouping into small bundles to create a glossy, and compact wavy style.
Using this product was my worst nightmare....
The first time that I've used this product, I've ignored the instruction and used it just like any other hair styling product. I usually need 4-6 pumps of hair styling product, so I went thru my usual styling procedure (I do that at 8 in the morning). By 10, my hair was super greasy! it looks as if I've never washed my hair for a week (thrust me, it was scary), and I had to pull back my hair into a pony tail to disguise it....
Next trial, I have follow the instruction and stay with 2 pumps, I've also avoided my roots (just in case). The effect was slightly better, but still felt greasy. By the end of the day I was having allergies around my neck area.....
I'm not going to give this product another chance, it is going to the bin, and it's still in my possession because I wanted to write a review about it.
I love most of the Mandom skincare products, and I just wonder how can this company do so well with skincare while it sucks with hair care....
I've actually tried a few Mandom hair care products (reviews coming up) that really disappointed me, and I'm sure that I'm not going buy any more Mandom hair care products.....