Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Shu Uemura Base Control

Contents: 13ml or 0.45 fl.oz.
Shade: Purple
Price: HK$160



According to Shu Uemura's webpage
Mix and layer under any foundation to correct redness or dullness.
Benefits:
  • Sweet Almond Oil + Ceramide - creates a soft and comfortable touch without a greasy residue.
  • Smoothing Powders - fit onto the surface of the skin for even coverage.
  • 40% Depsea Water - hydrates and nourishes the skin
Ingredients:
sea water , cyclopentasiloxane , talc , propylene glycol , dimethicone , polyglyceryl-4 isostearate , cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone , hexyl laurate , isododecane , disteardimonium hectorite , algae / algae extract , prunus dulcis / sweet almond oil , 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol , acetylated glycol stearate , magnesium sulfate , disodium stearoyl glutamate , aluminum hydroxide , alcohol denat. , methylparaben , chlorphenesin , butylparaben , phenoxyethanol , limonene , butylphenyl methylpropional , linalool , alpha-isomethyl ionone , hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde , geraniol , benzyl benzoate , citronellol , parfum / fragrance

may contain: mica , ci 77891 / titanium dioxide , ci 77492, ci 77499, ci 77491 / iron oxides , ci 77007 / ultramarines , ci 73360 / red 30 , g699705 su control color , 699706 su control color green , 699707 su control color silver , 699708 02 su control color gold , 699709 su control color white , 699710 su control color bronze
My Opinion:
This is basically a color corrector, and purples is suppose to remove dullness, but I don't know if is just me, but this stuff is super greasy.... and I just can't use it.
I'm going to try to mix it with my foundation and see if it works, I think I'm going to include this to my rescue project.

No comments:

Post a Comment