Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Face Powder

Contents: 10g/0.36oz
Shade: White
Price: Sorry, I got this from Bali earlier this year, and I don't remember the price (but it was cheap)




According to the package:
  • Keeps skin fresh, clean and shine free for hours.
  • Oil Free
  • Fragrance Free
  • Won't Clog Pores
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Non-Comedogenic
  • Non Acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Advanced oil-control powder keeps skin fresh, clean and shine free for hours.
  • Lightweight powder glides on smoothly and evenly, for a flawless, natural, matte finish.
  • Won't cause blemishes or over dry skin.

My Opinion:

I've actually wanted to get the Johnson's face powder, but couldn't find it in Indonesia, so I got this one.

This is actually a love/hate product for me, I love the way how my skin feels after I apply it, silky smooth and shine free, but I hate that it does leave a white cast (I was actually expecting a translucent finish), even if I mist it with Fix+, I'll still look like a corpse for about 20minutes, I can't use it for touch up....

I've wanted to try the other shades, but I don't think this is available in Hong Kong, I'll just have to wait for my next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment