Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

RoseBud Strawberry Lip Balm

Contents:0.8 oz
Price: HK$59



According to Rosebud perfume.com:

Strawberry Lip Balm Indulge your sweet tooth as you soothe dry, chapped lips with Rosebud's newest, strawberry-scented lip balm. Following in the Rosebud tradition of simple, easy to use products, this vintage-inspired tin contains a combination of rich emollients that lock-in moisture and banish dryness after only one application.


Ingredients:

Pertolatum, Lanolin Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Natural Flavor, Artificial Flavor

My Opinion:

I've used this once and toss it to the bin , this taste like strawberry flavored plastic. I've read lots of raves about this product, and I think that I got a bad batch, and i do intent to get another one to confirm.


No comments:

Post a Comment