Search This Blog

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sekkisei White Powder Wash

Contents: 100g / 3.5oz
Price: HK$205



According to Sekkisei's webpage:
A foaming powder wash that effectively brightens the complexion with each use, while restoring skin’s natural moisture barrier and preventing inflammation.
On a wet palm, place powder about the size of a quarter. Using lukewarm water, work into lather. Wash face and rinse well.
Herbal Extracts: Peony Root Extract, Perilla Extract, Coix Seed Extract, Angelica Extract
My opinion:
This is my all time favorite summer facial cleanser, and true to its word, it does brighten your face with each use. I think because it comes in a powder form, it does slightly exfoliate your skin with each wash.
This is only my summer favorite because after I wash my face it does feel a bit dry, but since my skin is sort of oily during summer, this is a great product.

No comments:

Post a Comment