Search This Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Skin Food Milk Smooth Body Lotion

Contents: 230ml
Price: HK$100 (it was a free gift while I was shopping in skin food store)


According to the package:

Milk has been used by a beauty as Cleopatra because, it is rich in nourishing vitamins A & D plus skin-softening proteins, lactic acid and lactose. It maks skin soft, smooth and purified.

This product is especially formulated for dry, sensitive skin.

To use: gently massage some amount of product over dry body.

My Opinion:

This version is no longer available, skin food has a new version with honey added to it.

I'm not a huge fan of this product, because it does leave a film over my skin after application and it take ages to absorb, I've tried to use it after shower while my skin was still damp and it did improved slightly. I'm still using it, mainly because this body lotion smells delicious (vanilla scented), but I don't think I'll be buying it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment